Posted 3 weeks ago
We are seeking a knowledgeable and experienced individual to join our team as a Medical Billing and Coding Instructor. The ideal candidate will be responsible for delivering educational programs to students in the field of medical billing and coding, preparing them for careers in the healthcare industry.
- Develop and implement curriculum for medical billing and coding courses, including lectures, hands-on exercises, and assessments.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in medical billing and coding practices, laws, and regulations, and incorporate this information into course materials.
- Provide students with individualized instruction and support to help them succeed in their studies.
- Evaluate student performance, provide feedback, and help students set goals for their education and future careers.
- Collaborate with other instructors and administrators to ensure a high-quality educational experience for students.
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) or Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) certification.
- 2+ years of experience working in medical billing and coding.
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, and healthcare reimbursement methodologies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively deliver information and instruction in a classroom setting.
If you have a passion for educating and helping others achieve their career goals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Job Type: Contract
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Henrico, VA 23228: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location