We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate intern to join our team and support instructors at our institution remotely. In this role, the intern will help instructors with various tasks and projects that may arise in between semesters or during the school term. This individual will not only be responsible for providing assistance to instructors, but also engaging students who need additional help or mentorship.
The ideal candidate for this position should have a background in education and/or healthcare, preferably in the medical or pharmacy field. They should have strong communication skills, excellent problem solving skills, and be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with others. It is also important that this individual possess a positive attitude and have the ability to remain flexible within a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Offer assistance to instructors who require additional help with administrative tasks.
• Provide guidance and support to students who are struggling or having difficulty
• Monitor student engagement levels in classes and provide feedback to instructors when needed.
• Identify potential issues within the classroom environment before they become major problems for both students and teachers alike.
• Enrolled or recent graduates of college/university
• Strong verbal and written communication abilities
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other colleagues
• Proven problem solving aptitude
• Experience working remotely
• Proficient with computer systems (Microsoft Office Suite)
About AlliedRx Institute of Healthcare
At our Institute, we are dedicated to providing all students with the opportunity to gain advanced knowledge, certification, licensure, and credentials in the field of healthcare. We believe that by mapping out a curriculum path that not only prepares students for graduation, but also for a lasting career in healthcare services, we can make a real difference in the lives of our students and the patients they serve. Our mission is to provide exceptional instructional learning in a post-secondary career school environment. We offer a variety of healthcare programs that are designed to give students the tools they need to not only better themselves, but also to touch the lives of the patients they may encounter. We strive to ensure that our students meet and exceed the required competency level to become licensed, certified, and gainfully employed in their chosen healthcare profession.