Posted 3 weeks ago
AlliedRx Institute of Healthcare is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurse to join our team as a CNA Instructor. The CNA Instructor will be responsible for managing and providing required education to AlliedRx students to become Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Develop and implement curriculum for the CNA program
- Provide instruction in nursing skills and knowledge necessary for the students to successfully complete the CNA program
- Evaluate student performance and provide feedback and coaching
- Monitor and maintain student records and documentation
- Provide guidance and support to students to ensure their success in the program
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Clinical training experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse group of students
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurse who is passionate about educating the next generation of Certified Nursing Assistants, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Job Type: Contract